Norton of Morton

Read a new instalment of Norton of Morton every Saturday at 4 o'clock

Saturday 26 December 2015

Browsing boxers on Boxing Day

In which G.M. Norton sniffs out the perfect smalls for the discerning gentleman.

With today being Boxing Day, my mind naturally turned to one's undercrackers. I usually rely on good old M&S for my boxers but I must confess to being underwhelmed with them.
Feeling a need for more support and style, I've scoured the entire internet and picked out my three favourites. As luck would have it, all three are made here in Britain.

Which do you think I should get?

Dick Winters

Perhaps I've been seduced by the hirsute gentleman on the front of the box of this manly sounding supplier of men's underwear. Dick Winters, I would love to get my hands on your package. What can I say, I have a weakness for moustaches...
British Boxers

Debs, founder of British Boxers, is the great, great, great granddaughter of World Champion boxer, Jem Mace. So naturally, she put his photo on a box selling boxer shorts. I love stories like this. The boxers look rather splendid too, and they now also offer knock out nightwear too.  


Scottish enterprise, Cahoonas, offer something rather unique. According to research (yes, really), 75% of men 'lean' to the left, with the remaining 25% swinging to the right. Ahem. As a left-hander but right-hanger, I just don't know which side I'm on anymore but it sounds like I'd be extremely well-supported. 
Here's hoping your Boxing Day has packed a punch.
G.M. Norton
Protagonist of 'Norton of Morton'


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig